Subject: Invoice & Credit details
From: Adam Minke <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 16:05:29 -0600

Hello Elise 

I have recently been hired to handle the technical service for ATIC and I
look forward to working with the University of Saskatchewan. 

The invoice for your membership has been developed and is attached to this
e-mail. This includes the first invoice for a 3 year Silver Membership. This
will appear on your invoice for $10,000. Because of your e-mail discussion
with Richard Rysak I have also included the purchase of one additional
credit for $350. This will bring you total to $10,971 (incl. tax). And your
initial credit total would be 36. If you would like the membership or the
additional credits placed on separate invoices please let me know. 

Our usual method for delivering an invoice is by PDF via e-mail. By you
request I will also fax the invoice to the library (306 966-5680).  

In regards to the usage of these credits, I understand that according to a
July 7, 2006 email you would like SPOT 5 to be tasked for the two following
projects: 

1. SPOT5 10m Multispectral                               3 units

Acquisition time window: July 5-20, 2006 Tasking Fees:   2 units

2. SPOT5 10m Multispectral                               3 units

Acquisition time window: August 5-20, 2006 Tasking Fees: 2 units

Total required units:                                    10 units

Location: UTM zone 13, NAD83

Start point:

E: 426000

N: 5784250

End point:

E: 426000

N: 5785000 

This would use 10 of your 36 credits, leaving 26 credits to use for other
projects. Today I will begin the process to task the satellite for these two
projects.  

Additionally, there has been correspondence with an associate professor
Xulin Guo. She was requesting a 14 credit use of the total credits. This
work has been carried out through Kevin Seidel and he is working to deliver
those scenes. We are in the process of transferring the management of
Xulin's image requirements to my desk. This would bring your total credits
to 12. 
 
I understand that you would also like to place an order that would use your
remaining 12 credits. You may place that order through me when you are
ready. 
 
Thank you for understanding the need to clarify these issues. Being new to
the company I would like to sort these details out quickly so that I can
deliver you the best possible service.
 
Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.    

Adam Minke 

Technical Service Representative

Alberta Terrestrial Imaging Centre
Ph. (403) 317-9188 ext. 22
[email-masked]
401, 817 - 4th Ave South
Lethbridge, Alberta
Canada
T1J 0P3
www.imagingcenter.ca <http://www.imagingcenter.ca/>