Subject: RE: Another SPOT 5 order
From: Adam Minke <[email-masked]>
To: "'Elise Pietroniro (Mail)'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 10:01:54 -0700

Hi Elise,

That’s no problem. I’ll set it up closer to May. 

Regards,

Adam Minke 

Technical Services

ATIC 

   _____  

From: Elise Pietroniro (Mail) [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2007 9:01 AM
To: Adam Minke
Subject: Fw: Another SPOT 5 order

Hi Adam,

I have another request for SPOT imagery, 10 m multispectral (see below).
This image covers the area indicated by the shapefile attached (PFRA
Pasture) however as indicated below, she is requesting that the image be
connected to the west block of the previous order from Jan 17th (see
attached shapefile grasslands_polygon.shp).  The acquisition time is in the
same window as the January order, June 15th - July 15th, 2007.  Many thanks.

Elise

----- Original Message ----- 

From: HYPERLINK "mailto:[email-masked])"Xulin Guo([email-masked]) 

To: HYPERLINK "mailto:[email-masked]"Elise Pietroniro 

Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2007 3:18 PM

Subject: Another SPOT 5 order

Hi Elise,

May I ask for another SPOT5 10 m multispectral image? The acquisition window
will be from June 15-July 15, 2007, the same time frame as the other two.
Attached please find the shape file for the area. It should be in the north
west of the west block of Grasslands National Park. I'd like to have this
image connected with the image for the west block. 

I will give you my account number when you need it.

Thanks,

Xulin

-- 
Xulin Guo, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Department of Geography
University of Saskatchewan
9 Campus Drive, Saskatoon, SK
Canada S7N 5A5
Tel: (306)966-5663
Fax: (306)966-5680 
Email: HYPERLINK "mailto:[email-masked]"[email-masked]
Homepage: HYPERLINK
"http://homepage.usask.ca/xug991"http://homepage.usask.ca/xug991

--
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.446 / Virus Database: 268.18.7/711 - Release Date: 3/5/2007
9:41 AM

-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.446 / Virus Database: 268.18.7/711 - Release Date: 3/5/2007
9:41 AM