Subject: RE: New request for Spot Data for June
From: Adam Minke <[email-masked]>
To: "'Elise Pietroniro (Mail)'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 11:08:24 -0700

Hi Elise, 

Good to hear from you again. All is going well here, except for some snow
which caused havoc on the roads this morning. But that’s nothing compared to
the weather in Saskatoon lately! 

Your one year cut-off is July 6th. So, we can charge those images to year
two of your membership. In regards to tasking fees, since they are
coincident collects the fee will be 3 credits for both. That means you will
use 9 credits for these images.

I’ll place your order once we are closer to the date. 

Regards,

Adam Minke 

Technical Services

Alberta Terrestrial Imaging Centre

Ph. (403) 317-9188 ext. 22

Fax. (403) 381-2804

[email-masked]

401, 817 - 4th Ave South

Lethbridge, Alberta

Canada

T1J 0P3

www.imagingcenter.ca

 

   _____  

From: Elise Pietroniro (Mail) [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2007 10:05 AM
To: Adam Minke
Cc: Chipo Kangayi
Subject: New request for Spot Data for June

Hello Adam,

I hope you are well.  I have new requests for data to be tasked out in June.
Just a couple of questions:   a)When is our 1 year cut-off for our
membership, I ask this because I am wondering if this new order can be used
against our 2nd year units (we have used up all our units for year 1).

b.)  The request is for two images (see attached shapefile for boundary
files for images), both in grasslands, to be tasked out between June 15th
and July 15th 2007.  Is there two taking fees associated, or just one.  I
just want to be clear as to total number of units used.

The order is as follows:

Require 2 sPOT 5 multispectral 10 m images, one for east block and one for
west block (see attached shapefile) of Grasslands National Park.
acquisition window from June 15th - July 15th 2007.  Total 10 (or 8) units.

Many thanks in advance.

Elise

Elise Pietroniro MSc
Manager - GIServices
GIS Analyst - Data Library Services
University of Saskatchewan
(306) 966 - 5662
(306) 966 - 2677

--
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.432 / Virus Database: 268.16.13/632 - Release Date: 1/16/2007
4:36 PM

-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.432 / Virus Database: 268.16.13/632 - Release Date: 1/16/2007
4:36 PM