Subject: RE: confirmation of order
From: Adam Minke <[email-masked]>
To: 'Elise Pietroniro' <[email-masked]>, 'Chris DeBeer' <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 16:31:02 -0600

Hello Elise, Chris, 

The programming has been submitted to continuously acquire 2.5m black and
white imagery. The window for acquisition is from March 28th until May 31st.
We will also collect a 10m multispectral image near the end of May (date may
change depending on snow melt conditions and info from Chris). 

To answer your question Elise, unfortunately I can not guarantee images for
all four periods that Chris asked for. My best estimate is that we will
acquire three images. However, given the factors influencing the acquisition
of images (i.e., satellite revisit time over target, cloud cover, etc.) this
number is not guaranteed. The only thing I can guarantee is that imagery
will be acquired at every possible opportunity.

Since this is not a peak time for acquiring imagery it seems feasible that
we'll be able to get some good images.    

Regards,
Adam Minke 
Technical Services 
ATIC 

-----Original Message-----
From: Elise Pietroniro [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2007 3:39 PM
To: Chris DeBeer
Cc: Adam Minke
Subject: Re: confirmation of order

Chris,
The order has been confirmed.  They will be processing 2.5 m panchromatic 
imagery.  As per my conversation with Adam, he is aware of your schedule for

acquiring the image and will do his best to adhere to it.  At minimum, he 
will be able to acquire 3 images during the period of acquisition.  Fro the 
last image you had originally ordered a 5 m and a 10 m multipspectral, do 
you still want the 10 m multispectral image for that last period?  Please 
let Adam know, and copy me to the email. I forgot to ask Adam about this.

Adam, this is Chris's original order, we have all agreed that we want 2.5 m 
imagery instead of 5m, Chris will confirm on the 10 m multispectral.  You 
suggested that you can program a minimum of 3 images during this entire 
period, is it at all possible to provide images during each of these four 
periods? I wasn't clear if it was possible in our conversation earlier. 
Please confirm one way or the other.

Many thanks.

Elise

present - April 15, 2007 (preferably asap): 5-m panchromatic image
> April 16 - April 30, 2007: 5-m panchromatic image
> May 1 - May 15, 2007: 5-m panchromatic image
> May 16 - May 31, 2007: 5-m panchromatic image; 10-m multispectral image

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Chris DeBeer" <[email-masked]>
To: "Elise Pietroniro" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2007 2:48 PM
Subject: confirmation of order

> Hi Elise,
> Could you please confirm what the order for the SPOT imagery was?  Did it 
> end up being 2.5 m panchromatic?  Will they acquire as many as possible, 
> and do I need to specify later on when to take a multispectral image? 
> Thanks for helping out with this.
>
> Chris
> 

-- 
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.446 / Virus Database: 268.18.18/734 - Release Date: 3/26/2007
2:31 PM

-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.446 / Virus Database: 268.18.18/734 - Release Date: 3/26/2007
2:31 PM