Subject: SPOT imagery acquisition
From: Bing Cheng Si <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 13:47:45 -0600

Hi Ellise,

I heard this good news from Xulin. She told me that we can get cheaper satellite
images through you. Now is the detailed information about my requirement.

1. SPOT5 10m Multispectral                               3 units
Acquisition time window: July 5-20, 2006 Tasking Fees:   2 units
2. SPOT5 10m Multispectral                               3 units
Acquisition time window: August 5-20, 2006 Tasking Fees: 2 units

Total required units:                                    10 units

Location: UTM zone 13, NAD83
Start point:
 E: 426000
 N: 5784250

End point:
E: 426000
N: 5785000

This site is St. Dennis, which is located in east of Saskatoon. There are
several other reseach groups in the same area, including John Pomorey and
people from NWRI.

I'm leaving tomorrow for China. You can contact Xulin for additional
information.

Thank you,

Bing Si