Subject: SPOT order
From: Chris DeBeer <[email-masked]>
To: Elise Pietroniro <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 14:37:28 -0600

Hi Elise,

What I would like is something along the lines of:

present - April 15, 2007 (preferably asap): 5-m panchromatic image
April 16 - April 30, 2007: 5-m panchromatic image
May 1 - May 15, 2007: 5-m panchromatic image
May 16 - May 31, 2007: 5-m panchromatic image; 10-m multispectral image

Image acquisition complete at end of May unless significant amount of 
snow remaining in alpine portion of the basin.  If this is the case, 
then collect one more image and postpone 10-m multispectral image until:

June 1 - June 15, 2007: 5-m panchromatic image; 10-m multispectral image.

The purpose of this imagery is to delineate snow covered area and 
snowline retreat, and it is therefore important to be able to view all 
(or nearly all) of the terrain in the imagery.  Off-nadir viewing angles 
should be limited to maintain this objective (e.g. some of the terrain 
has a slope of ~30-40° and predominantly east-facing aspect).  I've 
attached a shapefile of the basin and the central co-ordinates are 
roughly 115.19° W, 50.96° N.

Thanks for the assistance with this request Elise, it is very much 
appreciated.

Chris

PROJCS["NAD_1983_UTM_Zone_11N",GEOGCS["GCS_North_American_1983",DATUM["D_North_American_1983",SPHEROID["GRS_1980",6378137.0,298.257222101]],PRIMEM["Greenwich",0.0],UNIT["Degree",0.0174532925199433]],PROJECTION["Transverse_Mercator"],PARAMETER["False_Easting",500000.0],PARAMETER["False_Northing",0.0],PARAMETER["Central_Meridian",-117.0],PARAMETER["Scale_Factor",0.9996],PARAMETER["Latitude_Of_Origin",0.0],UNIT["Meter",1.0]]